What is Lavalino?
Very simply, it’s a toilet seat with a built in bidet, so you can wash with water after you’ve used the loo!
Quick and easy to fit
Easy for tradesmen and competent DIY'ers. Includes everything you need to connect to a water supply.
No electronic components, simply powered by water pressure.
Solid and robust
Quality German manufactured, with a 2 year warranty.
- Integrated shower toilet bidet seat with cold water connection
- Easy to use, turn the nozzle on the side of the seat to wash with water and turn back to retract when finished!
- High quality German manufactured – scratchproof, heat resistant, doesn’t fade in sunlight
- Easy to remove seat and lid for regular cleaning
- Slow to close toilet seat and lid
- Easy to fit to existing round or oval toilet pans
- Can be fitted by a competent DIY person
- Excellent value for money
- No electricity and batteries only required for the LED night light
- Works off existing water supply
- Easy to remove retractable wand for easy clean of any limescale build up
Over 70% of Japanese households and an increasing part of Asia and the USA have a toilet with a bidet function. They find the experience hygienic and appreciate the feeling of freshness provided by the bidet function. Whilst many Europeans are familiar with bidets there’s a belief that these have to be separate units, this means that few have the space to install them or the inclination to use them.
In addition, the European market is subject to strict regulations concerning the treatment of water (see more info below) and many of the Japanese / US models do not comply. To counter this, we have developed a cost effective but durable toilet seat with a built in bidet function specifically for the European / UK market. All the benefits of a bidet easily incorporated into your existing toilet!
The Lavalino Toilet Bidet Seat comes with everything needed to retro-fit this brilliant bit of kit to your existing toilet and water supply.
Includes: x1 Toilet Seat with integrated bidet function, plus UK fittings.
Manufactured in Germany so you can be assured you’re receiving quality goods at an affordable price.
- Material: Full duroplast
- Colour: White, suitable for ceramic
- Weight: Approx. 5.5 Kg Dimensions: L: 50.5cm x W 37cm x H: 9.5cm
- Mounting: Mounting plate with plug fixation from above
- Working water pressure: 1-10 bar flow
- Bidet flow volume: Approx. 1.9 litres per min at 1 bar of pressure
- Water-carrying parts: KTW-A checked, DVGW W270 checked
- WC seat norm: DIN 19516 compliant
- Safeguarding: DIN EN1717 concurring (air gap family A- Type D to EN13079)
- Product codes:
- EDIPLAV15560002 (with LED light)
- EDIPLAV15560003 (with LED and thermostatic control for warm water washing)
It’s very easy to use – simply turn the nozzle on the right hand side of the toilet seat (if seated) for the “water wand” to extend out and wash you. The more you twist the more water is released. When you’re finished washing simply retract the nozzle.
Clean with a damp cloth to remove any scum/lime scale build up. Please do not use abrasive chemicals as they may cause damage.
Is it cost effective?
By using a Lavalino to clean yourself after using the loo, you’ll use far less toilet paper than normal. The Lavalino will only use a small amount of additional water (approx. 1.9 litres per minute at 1 bar of pressure) which is minimal in comparison to what you would use if showering or using a douche.
How is it powered?
Unlike most other shower toilets on the market that require the use of electricity, the Lavalino is “powered” by water pressure alone.